Sunday 22 March 2015

Sink Drainer

When I was small, I use to clearing the sink drainer while doing the dishes. I wonder why the sink was designed in such a way that the drainer is only 1cm depth and with a small diameter of around 5cm.

Nowadays, my sink drainer is bigger but often with too-wide holes to hold tiny particles of food, the end, most of the food slides down the sink, often led to blockage. 

Later, I Found this sink drainer which has the same diameter as the existing sink drainer, but with a sieve-like surface to hold tiny particles. Now I do not have to worry about blockage :)

Existing sink drainer that comes with the sink

However, I do retain this as this can be push downward to hold water in the sink when I need to soak food. You can even choose to have different drainer each side of the sink. It depends on your usage.

New sink drainer




No comments:

Post a Comment