Sunday 5 October 2014

Fluffy Milky Steamed Cakes

Preparation Time : 15 min
Cooking Time : 15 min
Yield : 6 cakes
Freezer Friendly : No

I notice I ran out of eggs early in the morning. So what I have planned the night before does not work. I search for eggless pancake recipe and I found this.

The secret to success in this recipe is the condensed milk, so ensure no skip on this ingredient.

Ingredients:
50ml low fat milk
2 tbsp condensed milk
30g brown sugar
1 tbsp grapeseed oil
100g multi purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder

Steps:
1) Mix everything except the flour and baking powder in a bowl.
2) Combine sifted multi purpose flour and baking powder into mixture using spatula. 
3) Put cake liners on muffin tray. Pour mixture into cake liners.
4) Pre-heat wok at high and steam at medium heat for 15 minutes. 

                      Did this again!


When I am out of time, I just do it in a big bowl and cut it like a cake. :)

Original Recipe:
http://baketilgolden.wordpress.com/2013/07/27/recipe-fluffy-vanilla-steamed-cakes-mushipan/

No comments:

Post a Comment