Sunday 19 October 2014

Sunmaid Raisins


The only single ingredients in Sunmaid raisins is California seedless raisins. No preservatives, artificial flavoring or colouring or sugar.

This makes a healthy snacks compared to the previous normal raisins my mom bought from the wet market which I think they at least contains sugar as those tastes obviously sweeter than Sunmaid raisins.

I have given the wet market raisins to my girl as snacks for quite sometimes so today, the first time she tasted Sunmaid raisins, she does not seemed to enjoy eating as much as the wet market raisins. She does not like the little sourish taste of it like me. I do hope she will accept this later. 

Update @ 08/11/2014
Sunmaid raisin is fully accepted since 2 weeks ago. She knows when I say raisins, she will says "Oi" in Cantonese which means "want". I am a happy mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment