Saturday 13 December 2014

Heinz Apple Biscotti


I am constantly looking at different varities of on-the-go snacks for my little one, of course within my personal definition of "healthy" snacks. 

No doubt, on the shelf snacks could not beat homemade snacks and with a lot of negative news on the daily food we consume, we as moms who wants to give the best to our child are facing great challenge to choose what are the foods to offer.

As a mom, I could not always find time for homemade food, not to mention the food is rejected when served after hours of hardwork. 

Back to the topic, I found this when I was looking foe toothbrush in a baby shop. Checked on label, it does contains apple puree, not permitted flavouring. Gave a try and my gal took it without much complain.

This is a good on-the-go snacka due to its small packaging. I will put 2-3 sticks into a small Tupperware container and bring it whenever we have outings.


No comments:

Post a Comment